Charles Schwab ( SCHW) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Charles Schwab rose $0.29 (1.4%) to $21.23 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 17,854,401 shares of Charles Schwab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,189,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $20.80-$21.44 after having opened the day at $20.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.94. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Investors Capital Holdings ( ICH), up 11.9%, Global X Silver Miners ETF ( SIL), up 8.7%, First Marblehead Corporation ( FMD), up 7.3% and ClearBridge Energy MLP Total Return Fund In ( CTR), up 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Charles Schwab Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.