Blackstone Group ( BX) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Blackstone Group rose $0.24 (1.1%) to $21.06 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,674,722 shares of Blackstone Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,098,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $20.53-$21.10 after having opened the day at $20.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.82. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Investors Capital Holdings ( ICH), up 11.9%, Altis Resident ( RESI), up 11.3%, Cordia Bancorp ( BVA), up 10.6% and National Bank of Greece ( NBG), up 9.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Blackstone Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.