Continental Resources ( CLR) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Continental Resources rose $1.03 (1.2%) to $86.06 on light volume. Throughout the day, 796,263 shares of Continental Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,122,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $84.49-$86.79 after having opened the day at $84.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.03. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Endeavour International ( END), up 13.9%, Forbes Energy Services ( FES), up 12.6%, Clayton Williams Energy ( CWEI), up 11.3% and Global Geophysical Services ( GGS), up 10.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Continental Resources Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.