Cree ( CREE) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Cree rose $1.37 (2.2%) to $63.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,592,706 shares of Cree exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,293,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $61.62-$64.17 after having opened the day at $61.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.46. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: SatCon Technology Corporation ( SATC), up 53.1%, AMSC ( AMSC), up 12.8%, China Sunergy ( CSUN), up 11.6% and ClearSign Combustion ( CLIR), up 10.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cree Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.