SAIC ( SAI) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, SAIC rose $0.31 (2.3%) to $13.93 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,571,312 shares of SAIC exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,790,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $13.60-$13.99 after having opened the day at $13.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.62. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: ADT Corporation ( ADT), up 10.7%, Document Security Systems ( DSS), up 10.6%, Compx International ( CIX), up 9.3% and General Employment ( JOB), up 8.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SAIC Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.