Coach ( COH) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Coach rose $0.71 (1.3%) to $57.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,712,479 shares of Coach exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,381,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $56.24-$57.69 after having opened the day at $56.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.38. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), up 10.7%, Vera Bradley ( VRA), up 3.9%, Joe's Jeans ( JOEZ), up 3.8% and Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Coach Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.