Activision Blizzard ( ATVI) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Activision Blizzard rose $0.22 (1.6%) to $14.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,739,356 shares of Activision Blizzard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,529,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $13.82-$14.35 after having opened the day at $13.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.04. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Mediabistro ( MBIS), up 22.2%, Webmedia Brands ( WEBM), up 22.2%, icad ( ICAD), up 8.9% and WebMD Health Corporation ( WBMD), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Activision Blizzard Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.