Juniper Networks ( JNPR) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Juniper Networks rose $0.26 (1.4%) to $19.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,668,085 shares of Juniper Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,521,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.78-$19.35 after having opened the day at $19.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.05. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Logitech International S.A ( LOGI), up 4.4%, Omnicell ( OMCL), up 3.5%, Rimage Corporation ( RIMG), up 2.0% and Hauppauge Digital ( HAUP), up 1.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Juniper Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.