- First place: Mark McLean, Jr. – Newburgh, N.Y.
- Second place: Eric Vos – Boise, Idaho
- Third place: Derek Southerland – Knoxville, Tenn.
- Fourth place: Jeff Ostby – Spokane, Wash.
- Fifth place: Mitchell Buelow – Fremont, Ind.
- Sixth place: Chuck Kerr – San Antonio, Texas
- Seventh place: Matthew Nolan – Hartford, Conn.
- Eighth place: Jonathan Berg – Minneapolis, Minn.
About FedEx FreightWith corporate offices in Memphis, Tenn., the FedEx Freight Segment includes FedEx Freight, a leading U.S. provider of LTL freight services; FedEx Freight Canada, an LTL operating company serving most points in Canada; and FedEx Custom Critical, North America's largest time-specific, critical shipment carrier. FedEx Freight also serves Mexico, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. For more information, visit fedex.com. About FedEx FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services. With annual revenues of $44 billion, the company offers integrated business applications through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand. Consistently ranked among the world's most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its more than 300,000 team members to remain "absolutely, positively" focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities. For more information, visit news.fedex.com.