Nokia Oyj ( NOK) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Nokia Oyj fell $0.10 (-2.6%) to $3.81 on light volume. Throughout the day, 23,867,373 shares of Nokia Oyj exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 33,973,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $3.78-$3.92 after having opened the day at $3.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.91. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Amtech Systems ( ASYS), down 11.2%, Qualstar Corporation ( QBAK), down 8.6%, Elephant Talk Communications ( ETAK), down 7.7% and Digital Power Corporation ( DPW), down 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nokia Oyj Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.