Sears Holdings Corporation ( SHLD) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Sears Holdings Corporation fell $0.78 (-1.8%) to $42.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 955,342 shares of Sears Holdings Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 816,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.64-$43.73 after having opened the day at $43.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.55. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: VisionChina Media ( VISN), down 12.9%, Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), down 9.6%, PokerTek ( PTEK), down 8.3% and Diana Containerships ( DCIX), down 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sears Holdings Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.