L Brands ( LTD) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.0%. By the end of trading, L Brands fell $0.54 (-1.1%) to $49.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,274,664 shares of L Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,864,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.15-$50.08 after having opened the day at $49.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.73. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: U.S. Auto Parts Network ( PRTS), down 4.2%, GNC Holdings ( GNC), down 3.0%, QKL Stores ( QKLS), down 2.9% and Acorn International ( ATV), down 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full L Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.