Sinclair Broadcast Group ( SBGI) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.4%. By the end of trading, Sinclair Broadcast Group fell $0.41 (-1.4%) to $29.53 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,017,994 shares of Sinclair Broadcast Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,900,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.42-$30.36 after having opened the day at $30.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.94. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: VisionChina Media ( VISN), down 12.9%, Educational Development Corporation ( EDUC), down 4.7%, Mandalay Digital Group ( MNDLD), down 4.4% and Mandalay Digital Group ( MNDL), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sinclair Broadcast Group Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.