McDermott International ( MDR) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, McDermott International fell $0.19 (-2.2%) to $8.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,149,850 shares of McDermott International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,818,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $8.38-$8.69 after having opened the day at $8.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.59. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Jewett-Cameron Trading Company ( JCTCF), down 10.7%, China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), down 6.2%, Comstock ( CHCI), down 5.1% and Tri-Tech ( TRIT), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full McDermott International Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.