Carnival Corporation ( CCL) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Carnival Corporation fell $0.49 (-1.4%) to $34.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,942,222 shares of Carnival Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,034,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.29-$34.77 after having opened the day at $34.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.78. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: PokerTek ( PTEK), down 8.3%, Nevada Gold & Casinos ( UWN), down 3.6%, Lakes Entertainment ( LACO), down 3.4% and Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Carnival Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.