TripAdvisor ( TRIP) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, TripAdvisor fell $1.07 (-1.7%) to $60.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,354,586 shares of TripAdvisor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,955,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.55-$62.72 after having opened the day at $62.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.91. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: LiveDeal ( LIVE), down 6.3%, Net Element International ( NETE), down 3.9%, Bankrate ( RATE), down 2.4% and Sify Technologies ( SIFY), down 1.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full TripAdvisor Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.