Green Mountain Coffee Roasters ( GMCR) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters fell $1.77 (-2.3%) to $73.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,022,312 shares of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,868,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $73.26-$77.29 after having opened the day at $76.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.61. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Tianli Agritech ( OINK), down 4.2%, Le Gaga Holdings ( GAGA), down 3.8%, American Lorain ( ALN), down 2.6% and Central Garden & Pet Company ( CENT), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.