Cirrus Logic ( CRUS) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Cirrus Logic fell $0.22 (-1.3%) to $16.92 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,904,312 shares of Cirrus Logic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,475,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.91-$17.28 after having opened the day at $17.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.14. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Amtech Systems ( ASYS), down 11.2%, Qualstar Corporation ( QBAK), down 8.6%, Digital Power Corporation ( DPW), down 7.3% and Aetrium Incorporated ( ATRM), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cirrus Logic Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.