Fleetcor Technologies ( FLT) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Fleetcor Technologies fell $1.74 (-2.0%) to $83.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,284,433 shares of Fleetcor Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 890,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $82.09-$85.69 after having opened the day at $85.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.91. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Document Security Systems ( DSS), down 7.1%, Taomee Holdings ( TAOM), down 5.0%, Bioanalytical Systems ( BASI), down 4.4% and Paychex ( PAYX), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fleetcor Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.