Synaptics ( SYNA) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Synaptics fell $0.44 (-1.1%) to $38.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,187,788 shares of Synaptics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 934,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.17-$39.34 after having opened the day at $39.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.99. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), down 2.8%, Crossroads Systems ( CRDS), down 2.6%, Radisys Corporation ( RSYS), down 1.8% and Rimage Corporation ( RIMG), down 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Synaptics Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.