Deutsche Bank ( DB) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Deutsche Bank fell $0.50 (-1.1%) to $43.28 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,241,032 shares of Deutsche Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,973,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.00-$43.70 after having opened the day at $43.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.78. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: National Bank of Greece ( NBG), down 23.0%, Elmira Savings Bank Elmira NY ( ESBK), down 7.1%, Oak Ridge Financial Services ( BKOR), down 6.5% and Carrollton Bancorp ( CRRB), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Deutsche Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.