Wesco International ( WCC) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Wesco International rose $1.51 (2.2%) to $68.86 on light volume. Throughout the day, 344,534 shares of Wesco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 677,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.88-$69.24 after having opened the day at $68.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.35. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Bluelinx Holdings ( BXC), up 14.0%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 11.6%, Global Partners ( GLP), up 5.5% and Chindex International ( CHDX), up 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Wesco International Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.