FedEx Corporation ( FDX) pushed the Transportation industry higher today making it today's featured transportation winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, FedEx Corporation rose $1.00 (1.0%) to $99.37 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,937,686 shares of FedEx Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,533,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $98.73-$99.53 after having opened the day at $99.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $98.37. Other companies within the Transportation industry that increased today were: Paragon Shipping ( PRGN), up 7.2%, Seanergy Maritime Holdings ( SHIP), up 7.0%, Globus Maritime ( GLBS), up 7.0% and Central North Airport Group ( OMAB), up 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full FedEx Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.