CenturyLink ( CTL) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, CenturyLink rose $0.43 (1.2%) to $35.28 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,515,327 shares of CenturyLink exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,700,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.98-$35.73 after having opened the day at $35.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.85. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Towerstream Corporation ( TWER), up 13.0%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 11.6%, Trunkbow International Holdings ( TBOW), up 11.6% and EXFO ( EXFO), up 10.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CenturyLink Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.