Western Digital Corporation ( WDC) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Western Digital Corporation rose $1.91 (3.1%) to $62.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,610,864 shares of Western Digital Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,753,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $61.42-$63.13 after having opened the day at $61.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.71. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: GT Advanced Technologies ( GTAT), up 13.8%, Towerstream Corporation ( TWER), up 13.0%, Intevac ( IVAC), up 12.1% and InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 11.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Western Digital Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.