Netflix ( NFLX) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Netflix rose $2.87 (1.4%) to $214.97 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,603,614 shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,093,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $209.60-$216.73 after having opened the day at $212.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $212.10. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: 1-800 Flowers.com ( FLWS), up 7.1%, Birks & Mayors ( BMJ), up 6.8%, Zale Corporation ( ZLC), up 5.5% and Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation ( BGFV), up 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Netflix Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.