Simon Property Group ( SPG) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, Simon Property Group rose $2.41 (1.5%) to $160.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,680,955 shares of Simon Property Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,446,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $159.13-$160.87 after having opened the day at $159.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $158.27. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Homex Development ( HXM), up 11.6%, Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), up 8.7%, American Realty Investors ( ARL), up 7.5% and Marlin Business Services ( MRLN), up 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Simon Property Group Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.