News Corporation ( NWS) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.4%. By the end of trading, News Corporation rose $0.60 (1.9%) to $32.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,712,130 shares of News Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,771,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.53-$33.28 after having opened the day at $32.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.35. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMG), up 64.9%, Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMGQ), up 64.9%, ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), up 8.8% and Inuvo ( INUV), up 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full News Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.