PulteGroup ( PHM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, PulteGroup rose $0.35 (1.8%) to $19.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11,873,415 shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,836,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.88-$19.43 after having opened the day at $19.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.03. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Homex Development ( HXM), up 11.6%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 7.9%, Skyline Corporation ( SKY), up 7.8% and United States Lime & Minerals ( USLM), up 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full PulteGroup Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.