Las Vegas Sands ( LVS) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Las Vegas Sands rose $1.50 (2.9%) to $52.88 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,291,419 shares of Las Vegas Sands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,569,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.85-$52.88 after having opened the day at $51.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.38. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Empire Resorts ( NYNY), up 9.7%, Canterbury Park Holding Corporation ( CPHC), up 8.2%, Ryman Hospitality Properties ( RHP), up 5.5% and MTR Gaming Group ( MNTG), up 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Las Vegas Sands Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.