Sohu.com ( SOHU) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Sohu.com rose $1.55 (2.6%) to $61.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 659,333 shares of Sohu.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 763,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.88-$62.39 after having opened the day at $61.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.94. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), up 8.8%, MeetMe ( MEET), up 8.5%, Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), up 6.9% and Move ( MOVE), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sohu.com Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.