General Dynamics ( GD) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, General Dynamics rose $0.78 (1.0%) to $78.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,828,381 shares of General Dynamics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,121,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.03-$79.01 after having opened the day at $78.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.89. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Highpower International ( HPJ), up 12.4%, Homex Development ( HXM), up 11.6%, JinkoSolar ( JKS), up 10.3% and Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp ( APWC), up 9.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full General Dynamics Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.