Mondelez International ( MDLZ) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Mondelez International rose $0.43 (1.5%) to $29.15 on light volume. Throughout the day, 7,074,420 shares of Mondelez International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,398,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.89-$29.33 after having opened the day at $29.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.72. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Limoneira ( LMNR), up 5.6%, ConAgra Foods ( CAG), up 5.1%, Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB de CV ( FMX), up 4.3% and S&W Seed Company ( SANW), up 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Mondelez International Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.