Goldman Sachs Group ( GS) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Goldman Sachs Group rose $1.85 (1.2%) to $153.51 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,634,719 shares of Goldman Sachs Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,903,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $152.61-$154.99 after having opened the day at $153.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $151.66. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: WisdomTree Investments ( WETF), up 8.1%, Orix Corporation ( IX), up 7.0%, Consumer Portfolio Services ( CPSS), up 6.5% and Evercore Partners ( EVR), up 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Goldman Sachs Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.