Prologis ( PLD) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Prologis rose $0.89 (2.4%) to $38.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,320,893 shares of Prologis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,817,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.28-$38.05 after having opened the day at $37.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.13. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Credit Suisse ( DGAZ), up 11.9%, Homex Development ( HXM), up 11.6%, Village Bank and Trust Financial Corporatio ( VBFC), up 9.0% and Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), up 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Prologis Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.