Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing ( TSM) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing rose $0.29 (1.6%) to $17.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 12,117,175 shares of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,878,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.82-$18.12 after having opened the day at $17.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.64. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: GT Advanced Technologies ( GTAT), up 13.8%, Intevac ( IVAC), up 12.1%, Canadian Solar ( CSIQ), up 9.5% and Enphase Energy ( ENPH), up 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.