Ralph Lauren ( RL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Ralph Lauren rose $3.68 (2.2%) to $173.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 489,928 shares of Ralph Lauren exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 586,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $171.06-$174.19 after having opened the day at $171.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $169.97. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: STR Holdings ( STRI), up 12.8%, Verso Paper ( VRS), up 7.5%, Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), up 7.3% and Mannatech ( MTEX), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ralph Lauren Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.