Mattel ( MAT) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, Mattel rose $0.53 (1.2%) to $44.97 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,135,862 shares of Mattel exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,082,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.65-$45.17 after having opened the day at $44.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.44. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), up 6.4%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), up 6.1%, Movado Group ( MOV), up 6.1% and Tempur-Pedic International ( TPX), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Mattel Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.