Oracle Corporation ( ORCL) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Oracle Corporation rose $0.31 (1.0%) to $30.45 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 39,140,588 shares of Oracle Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 25,960,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $30.29-$31.14 after having opened the day at $30.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.14. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Marketo ( MKTO), up 9.7%, SciQuest ( SQI), up 8.8%, China Information Technology ( CNIT), up 7.9% and FalconStor Software ( FALC), up 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Oracle Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.