Hewlett-Packard ( HPQ) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Hewlett-Packard rose $0.76 (3.2%) to $24.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 15,010,850 shares of Hewlett-Packard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 19,808,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.09-$24.77 after having opened the day at $24.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.01. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Ruckus Wireless ( RKUS), up 11.1%, Dot Hill Systems Corporation ( HILL), up 10.8%, Identive Group ( INVE), up 5.8% and Palo Alto Networks ( PANW), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Hewlett-Packard Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.