PACCAR ( PCAR) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.1%. By the end of trading, PACCAR rose $1.00 (1.9%) to $53.63 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,510,199 shares of PACCAR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,807,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.86-$53.72 after having opened the day at $52.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.63. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Westport Innovations ( WPRT), up 9.3%, Fuel Systems Solutions ( FSYS), up 6.7%, Wabash National Corporation ( WNC), up 6.7% and Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), up 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full PACCAR Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.