Boeing ( BA) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Boeing rose $2.40 (2.4%) to $103.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,565,572 shares of Boeing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,925,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $102.01-$103.52 after having opened the day at $102.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $100.75. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: CPI Aerostructures ( CVU), up 7.3%, LMI Aerospace ( LMIA), up 4.7%, Exelis ( XLS), up 3.3% and Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation ( SWHC), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Boeing Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.