DETROIT, June 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced a partnership with France-based healthcare system integrator SIHIS to deliver a specialized and integrated solution for end-to-end management of complex projects within the private and public healthcare sector. The solution combines Compuware Changepoint's project and portfolio management (PPM) solution with SIHIS's specialized expertise, and provides French healthcare providers in France with specific tools adapted to meet the specific project management challenges of the sector and in accordance with best practice project management methodologies and models set out by French national authorities. It will allow healthcare institutions to control and manage all project-related activities from planning to ongoing management and analysis of the end result. Public and private healthcare institutions in France manage a variety of large projects from complex real estate transactions through the implementation of health information systems. In addition to managing successful project delivery on time and on budget with increasingly limited resources, healthcare providers are also striving to achieve new levels of project management maturity. They are accomplishing this through the implementation of workflow-enabled business processes and adoption of advanced PPM capabilities such as investment planning, resource optimization and ongoing performance measurement. The Compuware Changepoint/SIHIS solution will allow healthcare institutions to:
- Gain credibility through better management and monitoring of project performance with adherence to service levels and budgets on IT projects.
- Ensure effective utilization of resources while enhancing skill sets of teams to better manage equipment, critical applications and budgets.
- Ensure alignment of project initiatives to business goals.
- Maintain an up-to-date record of project activities and adherence to process.
- Enable collaboration between public and private healthcare sectors and their respective. constituents, including authorities, other institutions and service providers.
- Implement a decision model to mitigate investment and project risk.
- Measure and monitor key performance indicators on an ongoing basis.