Quotes:“We appreciate Sonus imparting their knowledge of Lync in their new book, Lync Enterprise Voice For Dummies. We look forward to their continued success in sharing the unique interoperability, security and scalability requirements for a successful adoption of Lync Enterprise Voice into new and existing voice and PBX environments,” said Giovanni Mezgec, general manager of Lync Product Marketing, Microsoft. “As enterprises seek to reduce costs yet add capabilities to their communications environments they are increasingly adopting Microsoft Lync to enable and engage their workforce,” said Wes Durow, vice president, Global Marketing & Go-To-Market Operations, Sonus. “ Lync Enterprise Voice For Dummies provides an easy-to-understand guide for businesses to take the maximum advantage of the rich set of UC capabilities that it delivers.” Other Facts:
- Sonus is the fastest-growing brand of SBCs
- Sonus has the broadest portfolio of Microsoft Lync qualified SBCs and Sonus solutions have been performance verified by Miercom Labs
- Sonus is positioned in the Leaders quadrant of the Magic Quadrant for Session Border Controllers, published October 9, 2012 by Gartner, Inc.
- By adopting SIP trunking, many enterprises save up to 50 percent, enabling them to help fund the adoption of advanced UC technologies such as Microsoft Lync
- Click here to download electronic copies all four Sonus reference guides: Lync Enterprise Voice For Dummies, SIP Trunking For Dummies, Session Border Controllers For Dummies and Session Management For Dummies
- Recently, Sonus hosted a webinar with Nemertes Research, unveiling key findings from Nemertes’ 2013 Unified Communications report. To learn more about the state of the industry and the trends around SIP, Lync Enterprise Voice and SBCs, watch the webinar on-demand here.
- Calculate SIP trunking savings with the Sonus SIP trunking ROI calculator
- View complete information about the Sonus SBC portfolio at www.sonus.net
- Download the Webtorials report, “ Enterprises Place 2013 Unified Communications Bets: How Many Horses in This Race? ”
About Sonus Networks:Sonus helps the world's leading communications service providers and enterprises embrace the next generation of SIP-based solutions including VoIP, video and Unified Communications through secure, reliable and scalable IP networks. With customers around the globe and 15 years of experience transforming networks to IP, Sonus has enabled service providers and enterprises to capture and retain users and generate significant ROI. Sonus products include session border controllers, policy/routing servers, subscriber feature servers and media and signaling gateways. Sonus products are supported by a global services team with experience in design, deployment and maintenance of some of the world's largest and most complex IP networks. For more information, visit www.sonus.net or call 1-855-GO-SONUS. About For Dummies® After 20 years, more than 250 million copies printed, and millions of e-books downloaded, For Dummies is the world's best-selling reference series, well known for enriching people's lives by making knowledge accessible in a fun and easy way. Loyal customers around the globe agree that For Dummies is "more than a publishing phenomenon … [it is] a sign of the times," [The New York Times]. With more than 1,800 active topics covering everything from health to history, music to math, sports to self-help, technology to travel, For Dummies is dedicated to Making Everything Easier. The For Dummies brand presence continues to expand wherever there is a need to know, including e-books, mobile apps, e-learning courses, a corporate custom publishing program, a robust consumer website and a licensed product line that includes consumer electronics, culinary, crafts, video, software, musical instrument packs, home improvement, automotive, games, and more. For more information, visit Dummies.com. For Dummies is a Wiley brand. Important Information Regarding Forward-Looking Statements: The information in this release may contain certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 regarding future events that involve risks and uncertainties. Although Sonus believes that its expectations are based on reasonable assumptions, readers are cautioned that these forward-looking statements are only predictions and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult to predict. All statements other than statements of historical facts contained in this report are forward-looking statements. Our actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by the forward-looking statements. For further information regarding risks and uncertainties associated with Sonus' business, please refer to the "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations" and "Risk Factors" sections of Sonus' filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Any forward-looking statements represent Sonus' views only as of the date on which such statement is made, and should not be relied upon as representing Sonus' views as of any subsequent date. While Sonus may elect to update forward-looking statements at some point, Sonus specifically disclaims any obligation to do so, except as required by law.