US Airways Group ( LCC) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, US Airways Group fell $0.29 (-1.8%) to $16.17 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,587,403 shares of US Airways Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,100,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.17-$16.64 after having opened the day at $16.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.46. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Mistras Group ( MG), down 16.5%, Bluelinx Holdings ( BXC), down 10.7%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), down 10.4% and Apollo Group ( APOL), down 10.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full US Airways Group Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.