AutoZone ( AZO) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, AutoZone fell $7.49 (-1.8%) to $413.99 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 479,278 shares of AutoZone exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 266,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $412.84-$421.29 after having opened the day at $419.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $421.48. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: dELiA*s ( DLIA), down 5.0%, Alon Blue Square Israel ( BSI), down 3.6%, E-Commerce China Dangdang ( DANG), down 3.5% and Jos A Bank Clothiers ( JOSB), down 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AutoZone Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.