CommonWealth REIT ( CWH) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, CommonWealth REIT fell $0.42 (-1.9%) to $22.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,827,245 shares of CommonWealth REIT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,937,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.00-$23.00 after having opened the day at $22.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.66. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Amrep Corporation ( AXR), down 10.3%, Arbor Realty ( ABR), down 4.9%, Supertel Hospitality ( SPPR), down 4.2% and Sprott Resource Lending ( SILU), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CommonWealth REIT Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.