CareFusion ( CFN) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, CareFusion fell $0.45 (-1.2%) to $36.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,082,826 shares of CareFusion exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,080,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.32-$37.16 after having opened the day at $37.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.81. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 65.0%, CombiMatrix Corporation ( CBMX), down 14.8%, Stereotaxis ( STXS), down 12.3% and USMD Holdings ( USMD), down 10.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CareFusion Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.