Lam Research Corporation ( LRCX) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Lam Research Corporation fell $0.53 (-1.2%) to $44.64 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,520,779 shares of Lam Research Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,086,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.16-$45.87 after having opened the day at $45.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.17. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Vimicro International Corporation ( VIMC), down 9.4%, Digital Power Corporation ( DPW), down 7.3%, Plug Power ( PLUG), down 6.5% and Rubicon Technology ( RBCN), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lam Research Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.