AthenaHealth ( ATHN) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, AthenaHealth fell $1.00 (-1.1%) to $88.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 280,662 shares of AthenaHealth exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 370,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $88.88-$90.81 after having opened the day at $90.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.94. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Mistras Group ( MG), down 16.5%, Apollo Group ( APOL), down 10.3%, Lincoln Educational Services Corporation ( LINC), down 8.1% and Pointer Telocation ( PNTR), down 8.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AthenaHealth Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.